Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could have any Superpower what would it be?

Go down 
+2
VoOdoO vG
SoKrispy vG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

If you could have any Superpower what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:19 pm

The ability to see the future because im supposed to win the lotto soon
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 pm

I'd like to be invincible, like, all the superpowers combined (Except flying, turning into a human torch, and being weird like the guys from fantastic 4 lol)
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Krispy if you win the lotto I expect a nice portion of that. After all we here at vG are family!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. as for a super power, seeing in the future isn't really a super power rather than a gift or skill. i'd hafta go with lightning fast reflexes. not only would it help in halo, but in hockey as well lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 am

Control over time. Greatest power ever. Who needs to see the future if you can go there and then come back. Stopping time would help with stealing things for money. Rewind the greatest moments of your life. It's the greatest thing ever in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
I2AND0M

I2AND0M

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:38 am

I'd like to be able to know every word to every song ever made.

If not that...I'd like to be able to fly...but only on the inside of an airplane.
Back to top Go down
SiN vG

SiN vG

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:40 pm

I would like the power to NOT be so sexy.....would make life awesome......
Back to top Go down
Mr Crunchy vG

Mr Crunchy vG

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

i would like to have the ability to steal or mimic other ppls super powers.
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 am

I <3 you guys! you are all so funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any Superpower what would it be?   If you could have any Superpower what would it be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have any Superpower what would it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: