Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:34 am

Hey vG!!!!! MLG Dallas begins today!!!! Finally, been waiting for this sicne they announced the opener. Everyone should check it out, with the following game:
Halo: Reach
StarCraft 2
COD: Black Ops
Free live streaming all weekend with commentary of select matches. MLG welcomes COD back on the Pro Circuit while Halo: Reach will hold it's first ever full tournament event! Head over to mlgpro.com. I am not sure if schedule times are EST or CST
Halo begins streaming at 5:30pm
COD begins streaming at 5:30pm
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

Don't know about SC2 or BOPS, but Reach has been amazing so far!!! Big upsets and some amazing series between the top teams!!! After a 1+ hour delay to start the event, I can say it was well worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 am

Saw black ops, not that good, they did have several teams that were dirty, but if NDO was there. We would've done work, once again this is all on PS3 not on xbox, the majority of sick ass players and clans are on xbox.
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Well unfortunately for COD fans, it will remain on PS3. MLG wants to expand outside of just X Box and they have done so with COD on PS3 and SC2 on the PC. See vG...MLG knows where it's at!!!!! You should all jump on the Halo bandwagon!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Nah we might as well get ps3 controllers and use them on xbox to get the feel of the controller HAHAA
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:20 am

i hope we dont have to start doing thatjust to play seriously and competitively
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Krispy only for MLG i believe. NGL you can ask JINJE, he competed in their tournament a few weeks ago in Halo and COD. Now sure what they use. MLG is just like that. Main PC Game is SC2. Main PS3 game (which is new) is BOPS and the main X Box game is Halo. Guess that means you should all start playing Halo!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:21 am

I rez dead topics #OnTheReg! lol anyways, Yeah NGL uses Xbox 360 for BOps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!   MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLG DALLAS STARTS!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: