Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member of the Month: March

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

Member of the Month: March Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month: March   Member of the Month: March I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Is....

Justin!!! A.k.a cF WiNGER!!!!!! Congratulations homie, you made it happen, you deserved that front page spotlight. Good job on everything you've done, amazing job on keeping the Halo Division alive. GRATS!!!!
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month: March   Member of the Month: March I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:15 pm

So I log on to vG and see my GT there, but still Krispy's spotlight!!!! hahaha j/k. Thanks everyone!!! I do my best, and will continue to do so!!!
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month: March   Member of the Month: March I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

LOL I changed it homie it's yours now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Crunchy vG

Mr Crunchy vG

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month: March   Member of the Month: March I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 pm

congrats sir!! you earned it and deserve it
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month: March   Member of the Month: March I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:24 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! yeay!!! its definatly a good feeling to see your picture up there like that!......

I would know... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month: March   Member of the Month: March I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Thanks! I only wish I had more Halo members by now. The Halo community is weird with clans/communities. A lot of people look at it more so as a negative thing than a good. They don't understand how we operate and get along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month: March   Member of the Month: March I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member of the Month: March
Page 1 of 1