Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Active vG Members...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

Active vG Members... Empty
PostSubject: Active vG Members...   Active vG Members... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Hey everyone. I would just like to know who is active on the forums here. Whether you only check posts or contribute yourself, post you name if you are active on here. I would like to see how many people really are and this will let us know since the people who aren't active won't post lol. Just to get an idea. Trying to come up with ways to get people more active on here and with each other online.
Back to top Go down
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

PostSubject: re   Active vG Members... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Berry checking in!!

haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=644142743
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: Active vG Members...   Active vG Members... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:52 pm

checking in
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: Active vG Members...   Active vG Members... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Kristi is okay to go
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Active vG Members...   Active vG Members... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Well 21 views and 2 repsonses. Okay then. Until this community starts acting like a family again I am going to worry about my team and my team only. I'm trying to reach out to the whole community to get people together, but people can't take a minute to respond. Fine by me. This community will stay seperated until everyone can help each other out. All I asked for in this was a simple response to see if you are active or not. Sorry that is too much to ask I guess. When this community begins to act like a family again I will continue trying to grow the Halo division, until then there is no point. Sorry if this is harsh, but it needs to be said. It's a joke what is coming of vG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active vG Members...   Active vG Members... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active vG Members...
Page 1 of 1