Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you

Go down 
+4
SoKrispy vG
meeee
ThinTrash vG
cF WiNGER
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiN vG

SiN vG

My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:18 am

Sorry dude. Things have been hard. I haven't had gold in a while, and been trying to dig ourselves out of this hole we're in. Luckily things are simmering down.
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:03 pm

If there is going to be a meeting, keep it in a chat room or something. No netflix, no games. All it will do is distract everyone. I know this from trying to go over call outs and strats with 3 other people, let alone a whole community. This needs to get done though. I just looked over the members list, we need to clean house. So many people not active all the way to last February. Unacceptable. If you are going to be a part of vG, be a part of it all. Again there only a handful of you that I actually know, and a good amount of you recruited and joined only recently or within the past coupld of months. GET ON THE FORUMS AND BE ACTIVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:34 pm

yes i say just do it on the chat on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2