Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crayola Ragdoll's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

Crayola Ragdoll's Application Empty
PostSubject: Crayola Ragdoll's Application   Crayola Ragdoll's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Gamertag: Crayola Ragdoll

Email & IM: im.art@artisticvalour.com

Did you Read and Understand the Rules & Guidelines?: Yes, I do.

What Game are you recruiting for ?: Modern Warfare 2

Tell us a little about yourself: Well, my name is Rob, i'm from Puerto Rico as stated above, i'm 20 years old. I'm a graphic artist (curently studying on my last year), I like tacos, cars, speed, women, and killing people in MW2. I may not be the best on it but I enjoy the killstreaks Smile, i'm kind of a rush-like player and is one of the main reasons I die a lot, I always learn new things as I play the game, and never like to play alone (it's boring). I play most of the times at night, or mid day as I study from monday to thusrday from 5 to 10pm. I also am a good friend of DeathDealer vG he's my father, thanks to that one girl that turned out to be a man (just kidding). And yeah, hope I get a chance to be part of this community. Thank you very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Crayola Ragdoll's Application   Crayola Ragdoll's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey ragdoll!!! Nice to meet ya! Right now I'm recruitment manager but I don't have internet until tomorrow, consider yourself started today... You have read the rules, when I get the internet I will contact you if you haven't spoken with Lust and Deathdealer about recruiting!! Thanks so much for your interest and I can't wait to meet ya!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Vixen_vG
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Crayola Ragdoll's Application   Crayola Ragdoll's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 am

Been playing with Deathdealer, good times, good times, i'll be on tonight aswell, maybe on the evening. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayola Ragdoll's Application   Crayola Ragdoll's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crayola Ragdoll's Application
Page 1 of 1