Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iBRipp1n's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

iBRipp1n's Application Empty
PostSubject: iBRipp1n's Application   iBRipp1n's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Gamertag: iBRipp1n

Email & IM: tmd0485@aol.com

Did you Read and Understand the Rules & Guidelines?: Yes and yes

What Game are you recruiting for ?: Modern Warfare 2 and/or Halo 3

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Tim, and I'm from the Dirty Jersey. NO, i am not a Guido or Jersey Shore - like AT ALL. I work in construction management full time. I'm into cars, Halo 3, MW2, and various recreational activities. In MW2 I am a rush like player, like my friend Rob and may not be the best. In Halo, I'm good all around, good BR (hence the name), a little weak on the sniper but working on that, above average grenade thrower, and a good teamate knowing a lot of call-outs. I play at nights and weekends mid-later afternoon and night. Work Blows. Crayola Ragdoll is my Puerto Rican brother from another mother, we cause havoc together. Hopefully you will find a place for me in your community, I'd like to have a regular group to play with, newbish teamates are a huge pet peeve with me!

PEACE.
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

iBRipp1n's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iBRipp1n's Application   iBRipp1n's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Hey!!! Nice to meet ya! Right now I'm recruitment manager but I don't have internet until tomorrow, consider yourself started today... You have read the rules, when I get the internet I will contact you if you haven't spoken with Lust and Deathdealer about recruiting!! Thanks so much for your interest and I can't wait to meet ya!!

PS you and ragdoll put emphasis on the "best" but here it's more about family than about the "best"!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Vixen_vG

iBRipp1n's Application
Page 1 of 1