Gaming For The Driven - vG

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dealer of Death re reporting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathdealer

Deathdealer

Dealer of Death re reporting Empty
PostSubject: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 am

Gamertag: Deathdealer vG
Email & IM: mramirez8525@yahoo.com
Did you Read and Understand the Rules & Guidelines?: of course
What Game are you recruiting for ?: MW2
Tell us a little about yourself: a little about yourself Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 am

Interviewed him today 8/28/2010 @ 5:20AM (yes we sometimes like to pull all nighters lol) Welcome back brotha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Cool
Well hell hes already mdae his hours for this week last night between you and me voodoo! I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

Deathdealer

Deathdealer

PostSubject: Re: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 pm

yes yes, its kind of weird having rob interview me. I was the one who did him when he started XD Great job Rob, you da man homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 pm

hehehe Rob is good at his job... I think lol!!! Just good to have ya back homie...

VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 pm

EY you have your doubts!?!?!? D: not fair, btw, I might sell BFBC2, not sure, I just need to pay cod black ops hardened full before it comes out so I have it ready and not worry about it. And, we don't play it as much 'cause I didn't know we needed a vip code, and I'm not spending 20 bucks for the same maps, on different modes. Might buy Gears 1, dunno either. We'll see what happens today when I go to the mall, But I'm taking BFBC2 with me to give it in trade in, I think, dunno I'm thinking about it. Lol. I mean, we're full time mw2 now, it's ridiculous the amount of hours I put on mw2 and the people we get for it. So yeah, the BFBC2 division might close Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Ok that's cool as long as there isn't anyone left hanging in the division who don't play MW, I don't mind that... We will open up a Black Ops division when it releases as there's so much interest there but I'm definitely going to keep MW2 open for business and depending on Gears 3 we may open that up for business as well... Gears 1 I traded in ages ago but it's only like 10$ lol! Just keep me posted on what you all are thinking about BFBC2

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealer of Death re reporting   Dealer of Death re reporting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealer of Death re reporting
Page 1 of 1