Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS

Go down 
+2
VoOdoO vG
I2AND0M
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I2AND0M

I2AND0M

RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:06 pm

This post is going over all the recent, (and some not so recent) recruits and their statuses.

I am a new recruitment manager and obviously haven't been in touch with several of these people so if anyone can reflect on some of them and let me know.

Trying to catch up and get things in order.

Locoislegit - Recruit as of 11/17/10 - Recruitment ends 12/14/10

Divinity - Recruit as of 11/16/10 - Recruitment ends 12/13/10

Brayd1377 - Recruit as of 11/16/10 - Recruitment ends 12/13/10

Babygrl3786 - Voting completed - Member

x Big Titan - In Voting now

Oc Brown Eyes - In Voting now

Weathers - Applied in October - Has been M.I.A. (Forums and playing with members)

Red Ranger (Dave) - Recruit as of November - Has been M.I.A. (Forums and playing with members)

Sweet Addiction - Recruit since October - Has been on forums often, not so much playing with members (Time difference is 8 hours so it makes it difficult)

BrokeDog207 - M.I.A. - Voted and everyone voted no.

I personally have not played with quite a few of these people so if anyone has input on any of these members I'd grately appreciate it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Amazing, good job.
Back to top Go down
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

PostSubject: re   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm

this is good

i was keepin it all on my phone calendar but ur right, postin it here would make it easier
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=644142743
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 pm

I have been in touch with browneyez a few times in the past while and shes been super busy with work and stuff. Thats why she hasnt been on to play.
Back to top Go down
Sw33t 4dd1ct10n

Sw33t 4dd1ct10n

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

yuppp, ive been MIA as ive said, but im backkkkk!!! And should be on most nights.
Yeaa time difference is a bit of a bitch through the week, but weekends are definately fine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Nowwwwwww seeing as how I am just a recruit, does my vote count towards letting a member in?
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 am

nice job brosiff! love ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:53 pm

My recruitment ends today. I'm just waiting for that poll and the official name change (fingers crossed!) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS   RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECRUITMENT STATUS/MEMBER STATUS
Page 1 of 1