Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Miss You Guys & Girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meeee

I Miss You Guys & Girls Empty
PostSubject: I Miss You Guys & Girls   I Miss You Guys & Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Man i never thought i would miss coming to this site, Not having internet has been a bitch. Right now i got a mifi set up for my laptop, so i can be active on here now with no excuse, as for the internet part im not sure. I just moved into a house that values over a million and cant get no comcast or satelite go figure. I live on a private road of 20 homes on waterfront cove and every house or property is over a mill. Problem is im the first to complain about service and to run poles back here i got to get 85% involved and drop a lot of money to run lines back there. So that were i stand, once weather chills out i will make my way around til then im playing my ps3 and crying.
Back to top Go down
Mr Crunchy vG

Mr Crunchy vG

PostSubject: Re: I Miss You Guys & Girls   I Miss You Guys & Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm

daaaang. hope everything gets better for you sir. honestly...id go nuts without internet. sounds like you live in a pretty sick area though. hopefully we'll see you on soon. good luck sir!
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: I Miss You Guys & Girls   I Miss You Guys & Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm

i'm trying .... the area is sick, but once owned by farmers. Now more younger familes moving in, must not be no damn gamers though LoL
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: I Miss You Guys & Girls   I Miss You Guys & Girls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Yeay im so excited and glad your trying to be active!
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: I Miss You Guys & Girls   I Miss You Guys & Girls I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 am

SoKrispy vG wrote:
Yeay im so excited and glad your trying to be active!

Thats What She Said ....... LoL ........ i Had Too

On the real though i do miss gaming with you guys, it hasnt been the same since mw2 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Miss You Guys & Girls   I Miss You Guys & Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Miss You Guys & Girls
Page 1 of 1