Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

droppin some love

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:07 pm

So I wasa goin through my facebook wall and all your posts put a smile on my face. So I wanted to say I love you guys and can't wait to kick it on the box with my family.

I love you all!

Peace.
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:19 pm

I love you too bro you know how it is, we've always been looking forward to the day you come back I've missed you a LOT, you're a real friend like everyone here, and I appreciate you like a real friend. And every day I asked myself damn, how is Timmy doing? I miss him, now you're back, all you need is a box and games to play with us!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Yea buddy. We came in as vG s together and wee are awesome. Now reply to my effin fb message fool !
Back to top Go down
I2AND0M

I2AND0M

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Finally someone to game with that's as bad at Halo as I am! hahah
Back to top Go down
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Bite your tongue rob! Talk to me like that again and I will slap you like a red headed step child. Oh and by the way I need yo number homie Smile
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:36 pm

well you know rob, in order to be able to play a game pretty well you need to actually play the game. hey what division are you in by the way????? website says halo but um....i think your reach disc is under a couple layers of dust tucked away in the corner somewhere. better than being fossilized and preserved like everyone else who had reach and played until black ops came out.
Back to top Go down
I2AND0M

I2AND0M

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:48 pm

As soon as I hit 15 I'll be back on Reach full time.

And Justin you shut up your face.

Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 am

oh my goshhh HII!iiii!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

droppin some love Empty
PostSubject: Re: droppin some love   droppin some love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

droppin some love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: