Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:25 pm

I am ready to start training on black ops man i have to get better i usually average about 15 to 17 kills a game ( we dont speak of the death rate way to inconsitant) but i would like to be able to boost that kill rate and drop my deaths one day lol one day its gonna be epic when we start the next black ops group
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:25 am

... I agree and i can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:49 pm

I replied to your message but ill do it here too.
If you wanna train I would be happy to jump in a private match with you and show you some techniques, nadespots, etc!
oh and Im being a hypocrite right now because Im a slacker with NDO's callouts, but if were gonna start a second team, they have the maps and callouts of mlg maps that is CRITICAl to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: