Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good or bad?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

good or bad? Empty
PostSubject: good or bad?   good or bad? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:34 am

well i am now switching over from black ops back to halo reach soz peoples lol but anyways i got to meet some of the people from vg on halo not sure whose in the devision but i will know soon lol

and this is a random monologue which is like freekin epic

I know that you disagreed with my methods and that others will as well, this is beyond my control, however i cannot imagine that any court would be able to convict me no matter how low their opinions of my actions might be. You must understand one basic fact for all this to make sense my dear chairman these A.I. they all come from somwhere. They are all based on a person, and while the law has many penalties for the atrocities we inflict on others there are no punishments for the terrors we inflict uppon ourselves. So you send your men they wont find themselves a fight. Only an old man, an old man tired but satisfied he did his duty. An old man weary from a mind more filled with memory than it is with hope.

Sincerely the former director of project freelancer Dr. Leonard Church
Back to top Go down

good or bad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: News-
Jump to: