Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is everyone?

Go down 
+4
Aequitas vG
VoOdoO vG
SoKrispy vG
SiN vG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SiN vG

SiN vG

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 pm

So i've pretty much just been on mw2 for a while. I know it's an old game, but it sure would be nice to play wiht some of you sometime lol. Not to mention, Weezel is ALWAYS on and bitching that he's playing alone lol. Just wanted to see how everyone has been doing. I had a shitty job for a while that took up ALL my time, but now I've gotten a better one! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm

thats good! I didn't go to school today so maybe ill hop on and play with you guys before practice tonight at 7 =).. and im doing really really good!!!!
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Weezel needs to get a better internet so I can connect to him LOL
Back to top Go down
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:30 am

im doing really well, settling in very nicely. only problem is, i dont have an xbox, i would play mw2 with you cuz i miss you. do you think its possible that anyone or a few people in vg could help me out with one and when i get money pay yall back? that would be amazing, if not ill just have to quit smoking and save up!
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Oh people still are active in the forums???? lol I usually just see myself, Crunchy, or Krispy posting with a few exceptions. I think people need to expand out of their own divisions every once in awhile. Every now and then I try to join up with the COD party just to chat a little and say hi. Also, anyone still own Halo??? Or did everyone sell it or throw it out after they finished the campaign?? Come on people I know you have it from when everyone said they had it when the game came out!!! If I had BOPs I'd join up with you guys every now and then. This community will turn into a high school otherwise. Different cliques that don't interact with anyone. I still have yet to meet probably most of this community. I think that should change.
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Lol neggeeee we here, I dunno where our parents are though!
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 am

haha everyone still has halo... just we don't play it.
Back to top Go down
xWEEZELx

xWEEZELx

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:38 pm

i am ALWAYS on and no one ever plays. i play with another team more than i do with vG. and voodoo my internet is great dunno whatcha talkin bout homie! ur just always on black ops now and im not a fan. hit me up i'll play anytime...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tenfiftyrocks
meeee

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Weezel im with you im back now full time
Back to top Go down
xWEEZELx

xWEEZELx

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:51 am

thats right dawg! and we've been playing by ourselves thus far....hint hint vG hint hint!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tenfiftyrocks
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:51 pm

XWEEZELx if you have Reach pop that in every now n then. Me n Jinje are ALWAYS on
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 am

Sin & I don't have duplicates of most games... Mostly sticking with MW2 n Gears 1 right now Smile Hit us up if you wanna rock it old school with some shotties to the face!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Vixen_vG
Sponsored content

How is everyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?    How is everyone?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: