Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SORRY FAM BAM!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Crunchy vG

Mr Crunchy vG

SORRY FAM BAM!! Empty
PostSubject: SORRY FAM BAM!!   SORRY FAM BAM!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 pm

i know i havent been on for a while. just been busy with work and the normal day to day grind. but ill be back to normal this week. posting hours and feedback. OHLEDOIT!!
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

SORRY FAM BAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY FAM BAM!!   SORRY FAM BAM!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 am

There are people on this clan who haven't been on in a year probably... Lorenzo is gone for 3-4 days and he misses us and wants to say sorry... We love ya Captain crunch!
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

SORRY FAM BAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY FAM BAM!!   SORRY FAM BAM!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 pm

What a jerk you are 'zo!!!! Just don't come back, we don't need ya!!!! We see your personal life is more important than us, whatever duuuuuuude!!!!!!! haha jk man, jump on Halo sometime. You still owe me for that time you texted me to come play and you popped in COD right when I signed on....with that you ARE a JERK my friend!!! lol
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

SORRY FAM BAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY FAM BAM!!   SORRY FAM BAM!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:08 pm

I ain't gonna have net till next week probably, no money to pay the bill lol. I posted on fb so yeah. Just letting ya'll know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SORRY FAM BAM!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY FAM BAM!!   SORRY FAM BAM!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SORRY FAM BAM!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: News-
Jump to: