Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you

Go down 
+4
SoKrispy vG
meeee
ThinTrash vG
cF WiNGER
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you Empty
PostSubject: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Well 21 views and 2 repsonses. Okay then. Until this
community starts acting like a family again I am going to worry about
my team and my team only. I'm trying to reach out to the whole community
to get people together, but people can't take a minute to respond. Fine
by me. This community will stay seperated until everyone can help each
other out. All I asked for in this was a simple response to see if you
are active or not. Sorry that is too much to ask I guess. When this
community begins to act like a family again I will continue trying to
grow the Halo division, until then there is no point. Sorry if this is
harsh, but it needs to be said. It's a joke what is coming of vG.
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 pm

I have noticed for a while now that there hasnt been much activity on the forums. I know im not one to talk. I have tried to get on as much as i can. Work and life has been crazy lately. I just recently quit my job and started a new one. So once things get settled i should hopefully be back on and going. Its gonna take some some work from everyone though not just one person. Everyone needs to be active. Like you said u had like 26 views or something and only 3 replys. thats not good. I will do my best to help out. I hope we can get things going again like before.
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:04 pm

And like that BAM .... i appear ..... Quit bitching ... I'm going to be buying a xbox slim this week and im going to use my mifi 4g and my 4g stick to bridge a connection .... Ghetto Fab Style
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 am

Whoever edits this websight, berry... i think? he needs to delete the people who arent active at ALL!
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 am

SoKrispy vG wrote:
Whoever edits this websight, berry... i think? he needs to delete the people who arent active at ALL!

That would be me .....
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:12 pm

I admit Im just too lazy but theres no need to be so negative. This community's still growing, I can't speak for the halo players but it seems like us blops players play all the time, so it's not like everyone's MIA. Crunchy gets like 10 fanboys everygame who want to join vG lol. (I'm kidding) May I suggest to the recruiters the site, HUPIT. A lot of potential, team oriented players for all games.

I'll definitely try to start posting more but there needs to be that special something that makes coming to the forums exciting too, contests?, inter-vg tourneys?

I'm actually quite optimistic of where vG can go Wink

Do

Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 pm

You're all tacos.
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm

" Vendetta Gaming, not only a clan, but a community of gamers, a family... Divided into several
divisions, vG takes care of it's people by delivering the most exciting, yet pleasant gaming experience
anyone can encounter. From the Call of Duty franchise, all the way to Halo, vG is always open to accept new
people into their community, making them feel welcome and always there to help them.

With Vendetta Gaming you will never ever play alone. There will
always be a vG member around to
back you up and to help you when needed. We are never alone and
always together. From the
beginning of time vG have always been a family and a community full
of friends that stay together. And
thanks to our founding fathers we are honored to say that this is a
family worth fighting for. This is, Vendetta Gaming, and this is our
Community, our family.

"

.....this is what vG is about, according to the website. Let's get back on track with that. This isn't intended to be a COD community, but that's what it is. Perfect example, Gang Kiss Con, I don't even know who you are. The forum helps people stay interactive with each other. "We are never alone and always together"......that could describe vG broken down into the seperate divisions, not as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:15 am

i agree with this thread completely, once i get my xbox out here on a permanent basis i will help spread vgs word through xbl, and since its gone now you will find me much more active on the forums. I was talkin to voodoo and we both feel that a clan meeting should be held to get everyone on the same page. These dont work all the time but its worth a shot! i know a crapload of people play blops, but that doesnt mean they cant throw in halo every once in awhile (halo 3 even, because i know everyone and their grandmothers has it for the most part) i know i bought blops to play with the people that play it (but i also understand some may not be able to do it- in fact i prob shouldnt have bought it-- oooops) oh well.

Do we have a members only page with a phone list or anything? because i know that could help more people communicate, or if you see another vg member on a diff game, pop it in if you have it or if not, join their party if possible talk to eachother build some interpersonal relationships with others. thats what a family is about!

anyways those are just a couple thoughts from me, please let me know how you feel about a community wide meeting and who would be interested, i think itd be a good way to get a bunch of us together even if it isnt everybody.

Zero/Aequitas out.
Back to top Go down
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

PostSubject: re   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 pm

yeah Winger has a point.. most of us are on black ops or the call of duty division so we are kind of divided from our other divisions and dont interact with everyone in every division. Successful families are never divided, they are always together, helping each other, talking with each other, and interacting with each other. The forums is one way for us to do that and if people arent active on the forums how can we keep in touch and interact with all our family members. In order for us to spread vG and show everyone that vG is a good family to join, we all have to be united. That way we show a perfect example of what vG is about which will then bring in more people.

Also what will help is if we expand our games. Right now we're majorly call of duty and a little bit halo. If we can even out the call of duty and halo as well as get on more games like battlefield, gears, or whatever we all have an interest in, we can get a wider variety of members to join us and the recruitment process will also expand.

Its kind like marketing, you gotta get your name and brand out there and show everyone why they should get involved with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=644142743

PostSubject: REPLY!!!   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Im active =]

I suggest that we should have like a 10 minute meeting on Xbox Live.. at least once a week.... at the dashboard in a party chat... just for important announcements, new games / teams, etc. and in those meetings, we can address the individuals who are not active.. and if they ARE present at the meeting let them know, and stress to them, the participation needed in order for our bond to grow stronger..

does that sound silly?
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 pm

u can only have 8 in a party chat cant u? so how would it work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm

oh, i thought you could have more... i guess it wont work then
Back to top Go down
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

PostSubject: RE   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 pm

wat about a netflix party? how many people can be on that?
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 pm

dont got netflix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 am

There has to be some indie game or arcade game we can all meet on for this very purpose.
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 am

no netflix here either. i didnt think it was worth paying for. got other things to pay for.
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Dude, DORITOS CRASH COURSE.
Back to top Go down
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

PostSubject: re   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 pm

we all got computers, why not skype or some type of chat room thing
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Skype an search the web, YEAHHHH
Back to top Go down
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

PostSubject: re   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:18 pm

yessir!!

haha

Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Hey, here's an easy idea. If we're going to do it on the computer...JUST DO IT IN THE CHAT ROOM ON THE FORUM. There IS a chat box on the forum by the way!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:27 pm

I was gonnna say that justin lolol!
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Skype is fun you fucks. Skype = mics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you   My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My vG Announcement, please read, all 2 of you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next