Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND

Go down 
+2
cF WiNGER
Aequitas vG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND Empty
PostSubject: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Since we have been talking about this meeting i want to start getting it facilitated. So i was thinking that everyone post their available times (in eastern time) on this thread and we can go from there. I will be available after about 9 pm tomorrow, 11 pm tues and wed, and abot 9 thursday and friday. This is just my schedule so everyone let me know if these work for you and if not then well try to work something else out. Lets get this going and bring vG back to family status!!

Peace and love,

Aequitas/ZeroDegre3
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Should be available anytime after 7pm this week
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:58 am

now with the time change too we gotta figure that out for some. Im pacific standard time. right now its 8 am.
Back to top Go down
SiN vG

SiN vG

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:44 pm

So I won't be available tonight, tomorrow night, or sunday night this week. Work dude!
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:47 pm

700pm eastern til whenever
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:47 am

7pm
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:03 am

i think that we should add all the active members to our friends list that way we can meet up anytime and also game with each other, that might help awaken things around here if we give each other chances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Ummm, sometime around 7-11pm est on any day is fine with me. And I'll be sending out friend request to all the active vG people today because I am missing a lot of you guys. GT: cF Jinje
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND   Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Meeting PLEASE RESPOND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: