Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envy custom controllers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

Envy custom controllers Empty
PostSubject: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey guys, just got my new Envy "no slow" controller today. It is awesome. I don't know how much you can notice in COD and Gears, but in Halo you can tell easily if you have slow turn. Would really hurt my game anytime I needed to look to the right. Saw an immediate impact on being able to move around as your supposed to. I got just the standard black wired controller with red LED lights and no vibration motor. You can really get anything you want. Check em out...
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Send them a message see if they can sponsor us by buying their stuff n all that.
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Sponsor us for what? I know they currently sponsor a few Halo Reach Pro and Top AM teams
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:52 am

thats awsome! how much did it cost?
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 am

Standard black wired with changed LED lights and shipping cost $72 total.
Back to top Go down
SiN vG

SiN vG

PostSubject: Re: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

So what do these controllers do? Never heard of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XynhCwBqWjc So the video is made by a different website then Envy but what ever lol. Slow turn is a HUGE problem for Halo players that play competitively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envy custom controllers   Envy custom controllers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Envy custom controllers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: