Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Openings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meeee

Staff Openings Empty
PostSubject: Staff Openings   Staff Openings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

After Sub Dividing Modern Warfare from Black Ops we now need a Modern Warfare Leader. Modern Warfare will consist of MW 2 and Cod 4 .....

Gears of War is also in need of a Leader aswell.

If you are instead in the job please go to the stcky staff opening thread read the details then follow the instructions from there. Once complete pm me the app so i can get the tables turning. Also if you currently hold a job and are looking to change please let me know that way we can get replacements. Last we need a east coast Recruitment Manager, i have some people gonna be joing in for MW and Gears, there all east coast and UK. I hope to see this site go back into to forward gear for it has been in slow motion for awhile now.

Make sure when posting hours you put it for what game via mordern warfare or black ops

Any questions i will be the Gears and Modern Warfare Temp Leader til further notice.
Back to top Go down
xWEEZELx

xWEEZELx

Staff Openings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Openings   Staff Openings I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm

dunno bout me being a leader...but i might play mw2 more than anybody else...help?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tenfiftyrocks
meeee

Staff Openings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Openings   Staff Openings I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:46 am

i know i had name issues and accounts but you got me now and i have been everyday
Back to top Go down
xWEEZELx

xWEEZELx

Staff Openings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Openings   Staff Openings I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

damnnnn right!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tenfiftyrocks
Sponsored content

Staff Openings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Openings   Staff Openings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Openings
Page 1 of 1