Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site has been updated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

Site has been updated Empty
PostSubject: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

alright the site has been updated... let me know if i missed anything or anyone wants something added.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=644142743
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Thank you very much sir.
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 pm

For your understanding VoOdoO is the Black Ops Leader and ThinTrash is MW Leader if either one of them need a hand they always have me, ryan, and vanessa. In a way more complicated clan i was the co leader for cod 4 when modern warfare 2 dropped and the main leader quit, so i had to run both sides of atleast 50 members strong with atleast 20+ recruits which included ryan. i have faith we can handle this together. The division will shrink like it did for Reach when Gears comes out hten it will balance out ....

P.S. Ryan theres probably 1,000 typos ..... " Deal With it "
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 pm

.....still waitin for Reach to balance out hahaha
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm gonna need a co-leader to run black ops with me. Chris can you put up some info the staff section so if someone's interested to feel out an app and send it to us?
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:46 pm

voodoo i told u too let me know what u need done. Im here I havent left
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm

never mind i see im the mw2 leader haha
but if u need help voodoo im here
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Rob justin and i will help you. You dont need someone with a title you guys have been chugging along. All im doing is trying to help Berry bring some life to the forums and website. We will work together, i tried to reach out via phone and forums only berry has responded to me. We have a good bunch of active black ops members, but since my return the re emerge of mw is oming too. The only reason i split them up is because krispy wanted to play mw and cod4, im just trying to help out and open doors for more people to join up.
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Voodoo check staff news on berrys updates bro were all good, love u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:19 pm

and after all the snipabeast is coming back with a possible new portion to vg if it is approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site has been updated   Site has been updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site has been updated
Page 1 of 1