Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruits finishing!

Go down 
+2
SiN vG
ViXeN vG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

Recruits finishing! Empty
PostSubject: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:21 pm

This week we have
Crayola Ragdoll
IBrippin

Next week we have Stl x Haxor!

Vote to decide! If you haven't played with them, start now, we all should get to know them!!

I vote yes on all three as I've played with all and have had a good time, no issues with rules on any of them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Vixen_vG
SiN vG

SiN vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes and yes.... LOVE these guys
Back to top Go down
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm

YAY I LOVE YOU TOO MR SIN! and vixen and mike.. and yea you guys are all cool! Very Happy hopefully everybody votes because I am interested in changing my tag!! I swear i wasnt thinking about it for the past week AT ALL......*cough* *cough*

i was thinking possibly vG Ripp1n.. If this is ok let me know!
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Awesome! Timmy buy me name change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:08 pm

sure why not
Back to top Go down
Aequitas vG

Aequitas vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Let me clarify, I am not joining just for the name change, everyone who I have played with has been awesome and we've all laughed. You guys seem like a tight knit family, and hopefully THAT'S why you accept me! Ill probably be on around 9 or so tobight and I will not be working tomorrow, I figured golf is more important! So LET'S PLAY.. And Rob.. I suppose I could buy you a new name for the nice sig you made me.. Even though you are a puerto rican.

iB is out!
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:18 am

YES! That's why we love you- for a name change submit it to Lusty or Deathdealer, who'll then send it to us... We loved playing with you guys- we had some fun bounce and that's something to cherish
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!! I like tacos! Very Happy I think I start my last semester of college on Monday, after that, I'll be able to play from 10pm and on, some days during the day, and fridays, saturdays and sundays all days, if I don't get a job that is lol.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Yes to all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:32 am

If you haven't already, please do add me. I lurveeee to play, alot. And I'd like to get to know you guys better. Very Happy

And rippin, crayola! GRATSSS!
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:42 am

Haxor you'll be on vote next week Smile Get to playing with the rest of the boyses... We've got a lil bit of everything hehe!!!

Crayola- Tacos rock... Everytime I eat them I shall think of you now lol
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:58 pm

YAY! because of course, tacos are the best, like, deliciously crunchy! lol.
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:37 pm

I like the soft ones Smile but when there's none of that the crunchy are definitely the shit! bounce
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Om nom nom nom, I wanna go buy tacos now! btw, is there a specific date on when can I change my name to [name] vG? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruits finishing!   Recruits finishing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruits finishing!
Page 1 of 1