Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Rangers Actions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Red Rangers Actions Empty
PostSubject: Red Rangers Actions   Red Rangers Actions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:26 am

Due to my actions last night of posting several forums and threads about making a team, in the worst mannor possible. I was removed from this Division Clan and most important this family. It scars me to even write this out. Ive been here threw every struggle. I hate to admit it but last nights struggle was the worst. Me being my hot headed self stepped down from the division leader spot mocking every little thing this family stands for. My eyes were clouded along with my judgment. Im not posting this to justify my actions in anyway. Nor do I believe any of you should feel sorry for me. I did this to myself due to my actions. I will say that Im sorry for any pain or any anger I have pushed on to Sin and Vixen. I wish everyone here in Vendetta Gaming the best. You guys where the family I shared many laughs with also many pains... But I will never regret it. The only thing I regret was hurting the ones closest to me. Ryan, Vanessa, Chris, Rob, Weathers, Mike(DeathDealer), I wish you all the best I will be in contact with Facebook. No longer Xbox its about time I hang the controller up for good. (No this isnt a dramatic step to get pity) this is me trying to take time to find out what the fuck is wrong with my life and how to fix it. I hope to see you all again sometime in the future. In person or on the battlefield sharing some laughs. If anyone has any questions please message me on Facebook. Or if you have my number call. Please dont make Sin or Nessa go into detail about what happened lets jsut say what is done is done... There is no way of reversing nor a way to forget about it. But i leave with this message I wish you all the best with life....may you share 10x the good memorys I have in vG. I hope everyone prospers in anything and everything they try. That means you Weathers you better fucking send me a baseball when u go MLB.........Nessa and Ryan stay in touch you guys are great
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Red Rangers Actions   Red Rangers Actions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:50 am

Thank you for this post... Keep in touch I wish you the best

Last edited by ViXeN vG on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Vixen_vG
Legend vG

Legend vG

PostSubject: Re: Red Rangers Actions   Red Rangers Actions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Good luck man. I hope you find yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Red Rangers Actions   Red Rangers Actions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Much love man, you have me on FB anything you need in your life I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Rangers Actions   Red Rangers Actions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Rangers Actions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - Recruitment :: Recruit News-
Jump to: