Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. Empty
PostSubject: Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.   Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 pm

First Name: Alexander (Alex is fine)

School/Grade: Keyport High School (Senior)

Fav. Colors: Red Black and White (School Colors) and Blue. (Cuz my eyes)

Type of Cell Phone: MOTOROLA Devour. (Sweeeeettttt ass phone. I suggest it) Wink

Fav. Game: Favorite game all time is Sonic adventure 2. I know kindaaa gay but still its but my favorite since I was in like 5th grade. That or Oblivion. (Kinda a nerd haha don't look it though) (:

Fav. Thing to do Offline: Chill with my friends and talk to the ladies haha. Love to play football and skateboard. Kinda a all around guy. I like to do everything.

Fav. Band/Singers: August Burns Red, Texas in July, (Looking at my iTunes) The Beatles ofcourse, Bone Thugs & Harmony, Eazy E. I like all music lol. KATY PERRY <3

Fav. TV Shows: Tosh.0, Any standup, Sports Center, Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, Good Eats.

Fav. Movies: Sex Drive, Zombieland, Grandmas Boy, Troy, 300.

Facebook: Alexander Boulanger

Fav. Quote: Out of something bad, always comes a good. Nobody controls who you are, and who you want to be, besides yourself.

Goal in Life: Have a successful life. Not be a fuck up like both my parents. (I live with a friend) I want to live life comfortably, not hiding from my landlord or something stupid like that. Be able to provide for a wife and kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.   Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:19 am

Grandmas boy is a great movie!!
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

PostSubject: Re: Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.   Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Vurrrry nice... oblivion is def a top 5 games list for me... I play RPGs all the time!! You should check out Dragon Age... It's aweeessommmmeee!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Vixen_vG

PostSubject: Re: Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.   Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 pm

I've played Dragon Age before lol. Another fav game of mine is Darksiders but I just wish it was longer. I beat it in like 3 days. ;(
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.   Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:17 am

ahahah welcom homie! i just got Gmas boy in netflix today!
GO SENIORS!!!!!!
add me if you want im here for ya! =)
SoKrispy vG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.   Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:03 am

People seem to really forget that I have them added and have played with them before lol. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.   Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking into the "Introduce Yourself" section.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: