Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ma Familia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SiN vG

SiN vG

Ma Familia Empty
PostSubject: Ma Familia   Ma Familia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Yo guys and gals, I know we've had this conversation before, but I'm coming back again lol. Life has not been very kind to Mama Bear and I lately. There has been crazy amounts of bad luck coming our way one after the freakin other. We are still working to correct our lives, but have neglected our family in the process and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys all and I miss the hell out of you. Things just aren't quite as bright without my people there to back me up. I preach family and being there for one another and I have all but disappeared off the face of the earth. Again, words cannot express how sorry I am. With everything coming together with the site etc. I think it's a good time to come home. Got a pretty busy rest of the week, but I should be available again starting this weekend. Was thinking about starting it back with some 3d ultra mini golf 2. Who's down!!!???

Love you guys,
Ryan
Back to top Go down
meeee

Ma Familia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma Familia   Ma Familia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:17 pm

i don't speak no damn spanish .... but we all have hit our lows here. Not much to say when were getting delt shitty hands. i will be back online via Xbox Live Party by the weekend, i can't play online games but i can talk with you all. Im still working with my neighbors and comcast to get real internet. i miss nuking kids on MW2 ...... My non gaming life has gotten so bad i am giving myself mani's and pedi's now .... comcast please save me .... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr Crunchy vG

Mr Crunchy vG

Ma Familia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma Familia   Ma Familia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 pm

yessssss!! papa bear is back!
im pretty excited
lets do some HCHQ

@chris...i dont know what to say. haha
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

Ma Familia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma Familia   Ma Familia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Lol @ mani and pedi... Comcast save him please.
Back to top Go down
ThinTrash vG

ThinTrash vG

Ma Familia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma Familia   Ma Familia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:37 pm

woohoo mini golf. ohh ya and u guys comin bck. cant wait. weve missed u guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ma Familia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ma Familia   Ma Familia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ma Familia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming For The Driven - vG :: vG - General Arena :: News-
Jump to: