Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler) Empty
PostSubject: Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler)    Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

First Name:Tyler

School/Grade: Wheeler County High School 12th

Fav. Colors: Green Red Black White and Yellow

Type of Cell Phone: Samsung Intensity (It rocks)

Fav. Game: BLACK OPS!!!!!

Fav. Thing to do Offline: Watch movies, play basketball, listen to music (by the way not good at basket ball rofl), also play a little baseball, etc. etc.

Fav. Band/Singers: Mumford and Sons, Linkin Park(depends on song), All American Rejects, there are other bands i like but can't entirley remember all he names.

Fav. TV Shows: The last airbender, Dragon Ball Z(sue me lol), Naruto shippuden (repeat first parenthesis)

Fav. Movies: Avatar, all the resident evils (they are the beastmode)

Facebook: Just look me up as Tyler Williams but i dont get on to often i may every once in a while but you get the idea lol

Fav. Quote: When in doubt use C4

Goal in Life: I really want to be the best i can be in everything i do i may suck at alot of things but i wont easily give up I guess you can call me a fighter of sorts. I want to go to college for computer engineering and web design. (they get paid amazingly well) I also hope to have a family someday. I want to accomplish my goals and make my way tp the top!
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler)    Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Welcome to the Forums ....
Back to top Go down
I2AND0M

I2AND0M

PostSubject: Re: Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler)    Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Welcome Tyler.

You're in luck there are a lot of Naruto and Anime fans here haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler)    Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:36 pm

hahaha lol thx guys i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler)    Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipabeast (a.k.a. Tyler)
Page 1 of 1