Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The WOW division.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SiN vG

SiN vG

The WOW division.  Empty
PostSubject: The WOW division.    The WOW division.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 pm

So we finally got a good group of people raiding on wow while i didn't have XBL. We will hopefully have new members signing up on the forums from the guild. When they do sign up, you guys make sure you make them feel welcome and not make them feel like nerds or like they have aids or something because they play a game that you guys do not enjoy. There is a lot of that shit going around.
Back to top Go down
meeee

The WOW division.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WOW division.    The WOW division.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 pm

no problem sir
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

The WOW division.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WOW division.    The WOW division.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Eh a game is a game bro. Gamers all day lol.
Back to top Go down
ViXeN vG

ViXeN vG

The WOW division.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WOW division.    The WOW division.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm

<3 it's fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Vixen_vG

The WOW division.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WOW division.    The WOW division.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 pm

I actually have a few friends that play WoW all the time so I'm used to it lol. I just don't have the willpower to sit there and grind all day to get 80 lol
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

The WOW division.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WOW division.    The WOW division.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Well I don't know who called anyone a nerd for playing a different game. It's more people are afraid or hesitant to take a step away from their current game to play with others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The WOW division.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WOW division.    The WOW division.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The WOW division.
Page 1 of 1