Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Division part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

Halo Division part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Halo Division part 2   Halo Division part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:59 pm

hey vG! in a few months i am going to be trying to get the halo division going again. only going to put in the effort if i see it is wanted. let any friends you know who play reach aware if they are interested. will be looking to try to get enough people to get like 2-4 teams of 4. i will not do recruiting management or division leader or anything like that, just trying to help expand vG. if you want this family to grow spread the word, if not...well then we can probably say goodbye to the halo division. i have too much going on right now to be able to run a division, but i will do what i can to help. if noone is going to give a helping hand and this is going to be just a CoD community, let me know now so i don't waste any of my own time putting things together.
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Halo Division part 2   Halo Division part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Make sure to let your team members to check us out and if the want to apply for the clan!!!
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Halo Division part 2   Halo Division part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 am

i love this kid
Back to top Go down
Mr Crunchy vG

Mr Crunchy vG

PostSubject: Re: Halo Division part 2   Halo Division part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

no way toedrag!! i really do enjoy playing halo. me and berry will hop and reach and help spread vG. we want the halo division to spread just as the COD division is. i love having you in vG. me and berry will do our best to get some new recruits. vG ^
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: Halo Division part 2   Halo Division part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:36 pm

ill try to. ill play a little reach today when my brother leaves to see if i can talk about vG for you!
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

PostSubject: Re: Halo Division part 2   Halo Division part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 am

VooDoo I have mentioned it before lol, but they have done the "clan" thing before and wish not to be a part of one. They were both in UEG. Not sure who that is, but apparently they're pretty well known. Anyways, glad to see some response here!!! I will go ahead and continue to update the Halo: Reach section as new stuff comes up and/or updated through Bungie. Right now our team is in search for a 4th member, so things will be a little slow around here for me until we get that resolved.

Just as an update on our team...we did unfortunately lose Rob (although ONLY for Crossfire and nothing else!!). We are looking to hopefully compete at Columbus. We were hoping to make the opener in Dallas, but financially we cannot, and now we don't have a full team yet lol. So Dallas will be another weekend of watching the stream, which is quite alright with me!! Will get a nice chance to see all the pro teams and how they play the different gametypes. Always a great note taking session when watching the pros LAN or at events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Division part 2   Halo Division part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Division part 2
Page 1 of 1