Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vG Community, for real this time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

vG Community, for real this time Empty
PostSubject: vG Community, for real this time   vG Community, for real this time I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Hey vG. I am sad to say I am going to be stepping down and leaving vG. Yes I know this has happened before, but I came back hoping for a change. There was nothing close to one. I've tried numerous times to get this place going again, but with no success. I am looking to take my gaming to the competitive scene, and can see that is not where vG is willing to go. I hope you all can get things going again and make vG a success, but as of right now it is a COD BOPS clan, and nothing more. Yet on the forums it is a Halo Reach clan and nothing more. Everything needs to start interacting with each other and ALL helping to keep vG alive. From when I first joined to now, there has been a major decrease in forum activity and cooperation. Everyone should go back and read the guidelines and rules you were told you need to follow and understand before joining. I wish the best of luck to all of you. I'll talk to those who I actually know online.

So this is your Halo Division Leader, and friend, saying farewell.

OT: All you Cali people better show up at MLG Anaheim if Crossfire goes!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cF WiNGER

cF WiNGER

vG Community, for real this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: vG Community, for real this time   vG Community, for real this time I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Just to let every know. This was solely my decision. Chris told me it was my choice what I did, that it didn't matter if I stayed or not. I chose to leave because there is nothing here for me. I talk to the same people anyways, so even if I left I'd still talk to those same people. It was just kind of silly for me to keep doing everything by myself, it was like a community of one lol. I still wish the best of luck with vG!!! And NDO, keep going. New COD team, work hard.
Back to top Go down

vG Community, for real this time
Page 1 of 1