Gaming For The Driven - vG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding the community

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

Regarding the community Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the community   Regarding the community I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm

The website is finally coming to an end, we'll upload it pretty soon, but, we have less communication with members/recruits than before, somehow they just disappear or don't play in groups no more, it's always the same people playing. About the COD division, the game that's on its peak right now is obviously Black Ops, the mechanics of the game have improved, it's .... practically a perfect game now, smooth, etc.. MW2 is dying slowly, COD4 never dies though. I sent out a massive message on XBOX Live in which only one person replied back, and that was OC Brown Eyez, she does not have BLOPS because she's got other things to worry about in her life than buying a video game, but she's always down to play MW2 whenever she has free time (she's currently working 2 jobs, lots of hours)...

No one visits the forums, I always see the same people, the clan is running smooth by itself but not at maximum capacity, as for the Halo division, it's not dead, it's just hard for one man to try and do all the work by himself, I admire him, he's not giving up and he's trying to keep it running, he currently has a GB team that he's willing to take to MLG pro circuit, let's see what happens with that. We need dedication people, if you only play MW2 that's fine with me, log hours, look for recruits, as a Division leader I try to keep up with every single COD game, currently saving money for a new membership that runs out on march 7th, and to buy COD:WAW, I try to keep up with playing all the COD games, but considering I'm on an GB team that focuses on BLOPS at the moment, I concentrate more on BLOPS.

Also, I seriously need someone to take care of the recruitment manager position, I know Rob have been doing interviews to those that apply, but he's not a recruitment manager, I just asked him if he could do that to help me out. We NEED a full time committed recruitment manager that is willing to take care of the new people that comes in, make sure they make their hours for the period of 3 weeks and finish their process in order to become a full member of this community. Considering I have created the full website, TheBerry is finishing it adding other pages, and I will be uploading it, we need to get a bit more serious, I don't ask for much, just commitment and dedication to your community. We're not doing all this hard work for nothing. As for affiliates, we need some, we need to expand, if you know of anyone that's down to being affiliated with us, and team up with us, let us know I'll add an image linking to their website for advertisement etc... It's all about getting our name out there.

Thank you for reading, speak up, I wanna hear what everyone has in their mind and what can they bring to make up a better community every day.
Back to top Go down
SoKrispy vG

SoKrispy vG

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the community   Regarding the community I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Im still thinking about it... taking the recruitment manager position. ill talk to you about it
Back to top Go down
meeee

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the community   Regarding the community I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:29 pm

i think you bitch to much .... just playing real talk. i think you got great intentions and ill help on the forum side anyway i can again i just need someone to put me in admin area again. i am working with halo team for mlg too. hit me up we will talk.
Back to top Go down
VoOdoO vG

VoOdoO vG

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the community   Regarding the community I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 am

Lol, aight man, I'll hook you up with the admin thingie, website coming soon!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the community   Regarding the community I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 am

I agree Voodoo! If I remember correctly.. I kinda sprung the motivation for you to send that message. I believe we should move forward and progress.. Because if other people can do it, then why cant we?! anytime that I play, I will be looking for new reruits / teams to join either the community, or to be partners... with approval of course. Lets all be more active!!
Back to top Go down
TheBerry vG

TheBerry vG

PostSubject: re   Regarding the community I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

workin on it right now!!

voodoo hit me up, i got a couple questions to what you want the extra pages to be
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=644142743
Mr Crunchy vG

Mr Crunchy vG

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the community   Regarding the community I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 pm

i agree with everything that was said.
i spend a lot of time on BLOPS just because thats where i am most comfy.
i actually do enjoy REACH...and i will do my best to help TOEDRAG expand.
i just think that we need to get more ppl involved.
i miss the days that we used to DOMINATE.
those were the days that we had everyone on
hopefully BERRY and PR SWAG will get more into it.
we havent done any matches yet because i dont think that we are at full strength.
i hope we get it together soon
i love this fam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the community   Regarding the community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the community
Page 1 of 1